Scary Lizy, Pretty Lizy (Beware, this photo may frighten small children)








Tonight the kids and I were looking at family pictures on Facebook. We found this one of my sister, Lizy, and I just thought it was really funny how she distorted her face. I had no idea how terrified Noah would be. He started crying and screaming so hard. Poor thing! We had to take him out of the room and change the picture. It made us all laugh though except for him. The older kids think that it is the big teeth that scared him. I'm adding a better picture of her too so you can see what she really looks like.

5 comments:

Liz said...

awesome!!!

busymama said...

I so didn't recognize her!! love the wedding picture! Hey, I think you need to find methose dirt cheap airline prices again and I better fly down and help you when you fly back with the kids!!! Love you guys!!

Liz said...

I need to ask you some question.
I have a friend who is doing home schooling and I was telling her about you, she said that if you knew of any helpful websites or such she would appreciate them. this is her first year and she is doing the Thomas Jefferson program also.

Amazed said...

Oh dear! I just printed off some funny (scary) postcards to send to you all! I don't want to scare Noah though. This TOTALLY looks like something Ryan would do!

Brandon Wright said...

HA HA! Thanks for posting a NORMAL picture of me too Marsha. I feel bad my face made Noah cry so hard! I hope he recognizes me when I see him again and doesn't run away SCREAMING!!!! :) LOVE YOU! Miss you guys so much!